Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I Wore (#31)

I didn't get to post a WIW last week because I had no pictures.  I was actually a little sad because I had hoped I would get to the end of a full year and had not missed a week.  I've had two Pinterest weeks, but at least it was something!  So I grabbed my camera last Friday when my husband and I went out for breakfast after dropping our kids off at school.  I had Evan take a few pics...and I like that I had a change of scenery for the background!  

So here is what I wore:
{White top and tank: Old Navy, Black jeggings: Candi's from Kohl's, Boots: Sears}


{Black Cardigan: Express}



Linking up with:





pleated poppy

Momma Go Round




Photobucket

5 comments:

Melaina25 said...

If you only missed one week that is impressive! Be sure to comment on the main post +1 extra and hope you'll enter my HYH giveaway!

Nicole Feliciano said...

I found you from the Pleated Poppy WIWW. I'm stopping by to check out your post and I'm loving your fun top. This week I'm featuring a cool new denim find called 3x1. Check it out:

http://www.momtrends.com/2012/02/3x1-denim/

Ashley said...

I love the brick background! I never think to put a solid color shirt under a tank top. It looks really good, I will have to try it. :)

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Where did you get your boots??? LOVE!

Katie said...

cute outfit! i love your boots! Hope you're having a good weekend!