Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's A Date

This weekend Evan and I got to go out for a good bit of the day by ourselves.  My mom watched the boys, which is always so nice!  It was a fun day just being together.  We ate breakfast at Stax's, and we had a gift certificate that I won...so that only cost us $5!  Then we shopped around a bit, and hit up a movie!  We watched "Looper"....it was pretty good too, and that only cost us $4 because Evan found a Regal gift certificate in the parking lot of a gas station that had $10 on it!  So we got off having a pretty cheap date!  
Here's What I Wore~
{Button down: Aeropostale, Tank: JCP, Jeans: Aeropostale, Boots: Ross}


I love that I can pull out my boots and wear them whenever I want this time of the year!  


Linking up with:

7 comments:

Katie said...

what a fun date! and so nice it was so cheap!! love this outfit - perfect for fall!!

Style Journey said...

What a great date night and loving your plaid top! Your boots are cute too.

Buttons Apart said...

Cute outfit! Love the pink button out!

Sita & Radha xx
http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

Buttons Apart said...

*down

Danavee said...

I LOVE boot weather! You looked great on your date!

Lisa Marshall said...

Lisa, you are looking great in all the chaos...Smile.

Lisa x

Jenny said...

Cute outfit! I'm a new follower from the gfc hop.